What are Construction Injuries?
More than 93 people a week were killed on-the-job in 2015, according to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration). Almost a quarter of those deaths were in construction. Construction is very dangerous. If you have been injured in a construction place accident in the Tampa area, you should consider contacting a construction injury lawyer like Brian Hoag.
Fatal Accidents for
The four most common, fatal accidents according to OSHA are:
- Stuck by an Object
- Caught-in/betweens or crush injuries
Other construction place accidents include:
- Trench/building collapse
- Collapsed scaffolding
- Failure to use appropriate protective gear
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Unsafe Equipment
- Respiratory/blood Conditions – high lead, asbestosis, etc
- Heat stress/frostbite
Common Construction Injuries
Common Construction Injuries can include:
- Eye injury, including vision impairment or blindness
- Broken bones and/or amputations
- Knee and ankle injury
- Neck, shoulder or back injury
- Spinal cord injury, including paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Illnesses caused by toxic chemical exposure
- Head injury and/or brain injury (TBI)
- Cuts or lacerations
- Loss of hearing
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) from experiencing or witnessing a traumatic accident
If you or a loved one has suffered a construction injury or death in the Tampa area, you should seriously consider contacting Brian Hoag. He can help you navigate the legal system and will work to get you the maximum compensation allowable by law. You don’t need to work on your recovery AND deal with the legal system. Let an experienced attorney deal with the legal system. The peace of mind of not having to deal with the law will help you regain part of your life.
About Brian Hoag
Hopefully, you will never be in a position in which you need the legal services of a Tampa personal injury lawyer that specializes in construction injuries, but if you do, please give Hoag Law Firm a call at or complete your online Free Case Evaluation. A free consultation can help you understand your rights. With honest advice and an experienced attorney at your side, you can recover the largest possible settlement. You can get back to living your life.