Tampa Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, how do you know if you need to contact a Tampa car accident lawyer? Here is a simple guide to help you determine whether or not to contact an attorney.
When Should I Contact a Tampa Car Accident Lawyer?
If your car was not badly damaged but no one was injured, you probably do not need contact a lawyer. You will probably settle your case for roughly the same amount of money that a lawyer could get for you.
There were Minor Injuries, what Now?
The answer depends on you. If you are willing and able to learn about insurance adjusters and keep up with the paperwork, you should be fine without an attorney. You will get the full amount of money without having to pay your attorney a percentage of your claim.
My Accident Involved Major Injuries
If you have suffered extensive physical or financial injuries, you should seriously consider hiring a Tampa car accident lawyer. If your car accident included any of the following, please contact a good Tampa car accident lawyer, like Brian Hoag.
- Physical injuries such as broken bones or hospitalization
- Permanent injuries such as paralysis
- Time lost from work, school or household duties
- Contested fault
- Pedestrians or other parties were involved
- You were in a construction area
- The police report is inaccurate and puts you at fault
- Technical, legal or medical issues are involved
- Your liability insurance limits are low
- You have no insurance
But My Insurer is ON My Side
No, your insurer is on the side of their stockholders and their bottom line. You should call a Tampa car accident lawyer if your insurance company
- Acts oddly toward you
- Involves the company lawyer
- Suggests you did not pay your premium
How Can Your Tampa Car Accident Lawyer Help You?
Your lawyer will
- Explain your legal rights
- Help determine who was at fault
- Deal with the insurers
- Clear up confusion over the terms of your policy
- Review confusing paperwork or forms
- Offer advice on the settlement value
- Look into other insurance claim options (homeowners, travel, etc)
- Help you negotiate with your insurer
Having a good personal injury attorney at your side can help you to successfully settle your case. You have peace of mind knowing a professional is on your side and is looking out for you. You can focus on recovering from your injury instead of dealing with insurance companies and the police.
Can I Afford It?
Your initial consultation with Hoag Law Firm is free.
About Brian Hoag
Hopefully, you will never be in a position in which you need the legal services of a Tampa personal injury lawyer that specializes in auto accidents, but in the event that you do, please give Hoag Law Firm a call at or complete your online Free Case Evaluation. A free consultation can help you understand your rights. With honest advice and an experienced attorney at your side, you can recover the largest possible settlement and get back to living your life.